A2 ghee is the purest form of cow ghee made with desi Gir cows’ milk. A2 milk is classified as the best milk for bone and muscle development, pregnant ladies, and toddlers as it is rich in A2 beta-casein, a milk protein, which has several health benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties. Individuals with lactose intolerant can also consume A2 milk without worrying about side effects.

Vedaaz is a certified A2 Gir Cow Ghee company in India. The company breeds their Gir cows, feeds them with high-quality fodder and water, and is a prominent manufacturer and distributor of pure Gir cow ghee at best price in Pune and Mumbai.

So, What’s the Hype about A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee?

A2 milk pure cow ghee should be part of our everyday diet. The golden yellow ghee (color obtained from beta-carotene coloring pigment), A2 milk Gir Cow Ghee is rich in omega-3 fatty acid and other potential micro-nutrients, including vitamin B12, vitamin C, protein, iron, and calcium. In fact,research suggests that A2 milk is as healthy as mothers’ milk.

We all know that Ghee or clarified butter is a healthier option to butter, oil, and margarine. And when the ghee is made from Gir cows’ milk, purely A2 Beta-Casein rich, it becomes even better for the health.
Vedaaz Gir Cow Ghee is obtained using an organic ayurvedic churn method. The traditional churn method ensures that the nutritional properties of the milk are not destroyed. Besides, Gir Cow Ghee is much tastier and aromatic than regular cow ghee.

Did you know, there are around 40 certified indigenous cow breeds in India and among them, only 4 have good milking capacity?Gir of Saurashtra region is one of the breeds which can produce upto 15 liters of milk a day. And this 15 liters is only 70% of what they produce. The remaining 30% is reserved for the calves.

List of Health Benefits of A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee

Pure Gir cow ghee has health benefits, dietery uses, and spiritual significance. Ancient science states that pure cow ghee purifies the air and surrounding environment when poured on Agnihotra fire.

Vedaaz’ A2 Cow ghee can be used to solve many common lifestyle problems. Here’s a list of reasons why A2 cow ghee is pure and best.

Vedaaz Milk is the purest form of Desi Gir Cow Milk. We Supply unadulterated fresh milk to your doorstep.

A1 Milk is Partially Adulterated

A2 milk is produced from the oldest native Indian milking cow, Gir. They are fed with organic foods and sheltered in a clean and happy environment. On the other hand, A1 milk is generated by most of the milking cows and is commonly used to manufacture all dairy products, including ghee, curd, paneer, butter and cheese. However, A1 cows are cross-bred which causes a mutation in the milk – A1 beta-casein. A1 beta-casein can cause lactose intolerance, inflammation, gas, and bloating.

A2 Cow Ghee is Pure

As we remarked previously, all dairy products are produced with A1 cow milk. But A2 cow ghee is made out of A2 desi cow milk. But you may not realize the difference until you purchase the products from a certified A2 milk company, such as Vedaaz. Gir cow ghee prices in Pune and Mumbai may slightly differ from the regular milk products. Nonetheless, it is tastier and healthier.

A2 Ghee is Packed with Micro Nutrients

A2 cow ghee has more calcium, more protein, and more iron, besides vitamin A and B2. In fact, one glass of milk can feed you 8 grams of protein. Besides, A2 ghee has more monosaturated fats and less saturated fats.

Vedaaz Milk is the purest form of Desi Gir Cow Milk. We Supply unadulterated fresh milk to your doorstep.

Aids in Digestion

A2 desi cow ghee is easy to digest as it contains butyric acid which nourishes the intestinal cells. A tsp. of desi ghee daily will help you relieve constipation, improve digestion, act as anti-inflammation, and promote detoxification.

Promotes Weight Loss

Suprisingly, the butyric acid present in A2 ghee also increases BMR, thus supporting weight loss. The CLA acid found in it proactively control bad cholesterol level in our body.

Boosts Immune System

Our immune system thrives on Zinc, Vitamin C, A, D, E, and K, and A2 desi ghee contains all of these in abundance. Apart from it, the ghee also prevents heart problems (blocks), improves bone density (treats broken bones), cures headaches, heals wounds faster, lubricates joints, improves sleep, and helps fight Asthma and insomnia.